Monday, June 24, 2013

The most simple social media tool I have found

Today's free coaching resource is one I'm sure you have all heard of, but either do not use it, or quit using it. Hoot Suite is one of the most effective ways to get you blog posts, articles, and offers out on social media without having to actually go to each social media page or group and enter them by hand.



I discovered in the early days that if you try to make your social media networks aware of your new content by visiting each one individually, it takes significant time. I used to post to Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, and my 50 Linkedin groups individually. This took about an hour and a half, if everything went smoothly. I tried HootSuite, and I was hooked! I can post to over 100 social media profiles in mere minutes. (All of these profiles are mine, or I'm a group member of them. You cannot post to someone's social media profile without their permission.) Currently I post to 108 total profiles and it takes about 3 minutes. I even schedule these posts in advance, if I see I will be away for a few days.


Most coaches I have spoken with try the free version of Hoot Suite, which allows 4 social media profiles. They try it for a while, but for some reason fail to continue. I will state this again to new coaches: If you are a new coach, without a large network, you will get significant traffic from social media, if done right.


I discovered that Hoot Suite also has a Pro plan, or a paid plan. This costs me $9.97 a month to be able to send unlimited social media broadcasts to my profiles. If you are in Linkedin groups, you can have your Hoot Suite posts appear in the group activity. (With group permission, of course.) Also, you can post to your Facebook profile and your Facebook fanpage. And, Twitter becomes a breeze with Hoot Suite.
                                                        
Hoot Suite also has built in analytics report builders. If you have Google analytics, you can permit Hoot Suite to perform reports at your specified schedule. If you have ever seen an ow.ly link, this is Hoot Suite analytics. It can tell you where you traffic source came from and if it is a unique visit. Most new visitors come to this blog from Linkedin discussions that I submit through Hoot Suite.

Best of all, Hoot Suite is offering a 30 day free trial of their Pro plan. Try it and if you don't like it, you can stay with a free account with no strings attached. Not to sound too "pitchy" here, but WAIT THERE'S MORE..., sorry Lol. I've always wanted to do that. After my 30 day free trial, I was so impressed, I signed up for the Pro plan, and have used it ever since. You can also post to Youtube, Reddit, Stumbleupon, and many more networks, at no additional cost in the Pro plan.

Simply click on one of the HootSuite graphics and get started with your free trial today.


HootSuite: Social Media Management for Business

If you would like to contact me directly, and talk about HootSuite of any other coaching matter, please email me at info@100coachingtips.com

And to my new readers out there, please download your free coaching gifts worth over $1700. Go to www.100coachingtips.com , sign up and you can start downloading. These coaching gifts are yours to keep.

Well, Monday is now over, and we are one day closer to the weekend!

We wish you: More Clients, More Money, and More Life!

Respectfully yours,

Steve Davis