Saturday, June 15, 2013

Free and discount Amazon Kindle books

In previous posts here on Free Coaching Resources, I have mentioned about getting an Amazon Kindle account, which is free. I have posted a few books that were free on Kindle. But, now for an epic resource: Book Gorilla. Don't be deceived by the name. This is an excellent service that will send you an email each day of all free and discounted Kindle books according to your preferences.

Several of my friends use Book Gorilla, and I found out about them a few months ago. I enjoy the daily emails telling me of free Kindle books that I might otherwise never know about.

 
Click here to sign up for Book Gorilla for free!
 
 
You don't have to be a coach. This service works for eveybody. Be sure and let your friends know. There are over 20 different genres you can select from to receive email updates about.
 
Remember, even if you don't own a Kindle or a tablet of anykind, you can download Kindle books directly to your computer.
 
To all Dads out there, Happy Father's Day!
 
As always, if you would like to contact me directly: info@100coachingtips.com
 
Wishing you More Clients, More Money, and More Life!
 
 
Respectfully yours,
 
 
Steve Davis