Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Paul Berry wants to reinvent website design

Today's free coaching resource is a bit of a surprise. Before reading an article earlier today, I had never heard of Rebel Mouse. It was created by Paul Berry. Paul created The Huffington Post in 2007, from scratch. He built one of the most dynamic websites in history.

Now he has revolutionized websites for everyone. Now you can create a website without any prior website building experience, and it will pull your social media posts in and post them on your site. Its purpose is to help create a visual presence on the web with social media. How does this differ from FlipBoard and other similiar sites? Mainly, it is editorial control. You can move items around on your page, and change or delete items as well.



Rebel Mouse can also be embedded into other sites such as Wordpress, Blogger, Tumblr, and Weebly. If you would like to see an example of a Rebel Mouse site, check out http://paulcarr.com/.
This is just one example of how a Rebel Mouse site can be designed.

It seems that this may be a sign of coming websites in the next wave of websites with continually updated fresh content. He has struck such a chord in the internet sphere that Yahoo and Mashable are testing his service. I looked at some of his clients and the first one that popped out at me was Robert Kiyosaki, author of Rich Dad, Poor Dad.

Being a free coaching resource, it has to meet certain criteria. Namely, it has to have at least one feature that is free. Rebel Mouse does have a beginner package that is totally free. You can upgrade if you want more premium features.



I am going to be checking out some of the Rebel Mouse features myself, and see if it will enhance the overall experience of our 100 Coaching Tips site. I am going to keep our basic site premise, though. I don't know exactly how it will work. I would suggest taking a look at his site and see if this is something that would interest you. I am not saying change your websites to complete Rebel Mouse. I can see this working for some of my coaching clients who have trouble trying to build a WordPress site. Remember, there is more than one flavor of ice cream for a reason. We all like different things.

Again, check this out, see what you think, and let me know. Either here in the comments section, or email me at: info@100coachingtips.com.

For my new readers out there, please claim your free coaching gifts from us. They are valued at over $1700. Go to www.100coachingtips.com, sign up and you can start downloading. No waiting period, no strings attached.

Our mission is simple: Help Life Coaches Make More Money.

Until next time, we wish you: More Clients, More Money, and More Life!

Respectfully yours,

Steve Davis