Friday, July 5, 2013

Stop Fighting Your Weight: 10 Things You Wish You Knew

Today's free coaching resource is about weight loss. The dreaded subject. No matter what your current status is, everyone has a strong opinion about this. I had been debating for some time now about doing a blog on weight issues. Frankly, because I, myself am trying to lose weight. But, I feel it is of utmost importance in the USA and for that matter, everywhere.

In coaching, there are 3 large categories that cover most of the coaching business. They are: 1. How to make more money 2. Weight loss and 3. Finding your soulmate (relationships). They also fall into that order in the money people spend to help them with those issues.

As far as consumer money spent, weight loss actually edges the money subject to number 2. People, whether they are hiring coaches or not, are always spending money on weight loss products. Whether it is diet books, supplements, and fitness videos. Add in the gym memberships, and you can see why weight loss ranks so high in the amount of money people spend.

I won't go into the other 2 subjects today, because weight loss is significant enough to warrant its own post. But, I dare say, if you are a life coach, your niche and coaching practice falls into one of the 3 subjects.

I am a big believer in mindset retraining and reconditioning. Whether it is business or personal matters, your mindset determines the likelihood of your success. I have found over the last 4 years, that when my mindset is right about a matter I am dealing with, 90% of the battle is won. Weight loss is no exception. If your mindset is right, you can accomplish so much more in the areas you desire to change.

I found a free Kindle ebook on this subject this morning. "how to...Stop Fighting Your Weight: 10 Things You Wish You Knew" by Daniel Speraw is an excellent free coaching resource that every life coach should have.

Click here for this free Kindle ebook
















I started reading some of this book this morning and I have to say, it is sound in its philosophy. This is not a lose 30 pounds overnight plan. Or, a fad diet, that guarantees unbelievable results. This ebook goes into the mindset issues around weight loss, and may give you a different perspective on it. The author gives several methods to apply to your current mindset. Again, this is not a "radical cure" or a "miracle drug." It is several principles designed to help you change your mindset about weight loss.

I have been on the same hamster wheel that so many people are on. Lose some weight, and then gain it back with some extra. However, I have spent the time to change my mindset about my own weight and how to lose the unwanted weight I have carried around for over 20 years now. I had come to these conclusions through personal study, and lifestyle changes. I have seen results in my own journey.

I have not seen anything really new or ground breaking in this book, but it would have really helped when I was trying to figure these things out on my own. I encourage all of our readers, if you have issues about your weight, get the book and read through it. It will help get you on the right road to seeing the results you desire.

Also, seeing as this is the day after July 4, when so many of us find it hard to stick to our diets, I feel that its a fitting time to broach the subject. Let me know what you think after you read this book. My coaching specialty is not weight loss, but I do enjoy discussing all subjects with fellow coaches.

I hope everyone enjoyed a safe and happy 4th of July. My thoughts and prayers to those injured in the unfortunate accident in California. It is a shame when accidents like that happen. Hopefully, the appropriate steps can be taken to prevent occurences like that in the future.

Also, for my new readers, we have over $1700 in free coaching resources available for you to download at www.100coachingtips.com . Sign up and you can start downloading these valuable tools to restructure your coaching practice.

And, don't forget, we are running a special sale on our Gold Download Package. This is 26 interviews with some of the best coaches in the business today. Along with pdf transcriptions, and interview notes. This sale ends soon, so don't let it pass you by. Go to http://100coachingtips.com/special-july-4th-sale/ and take advantage of this one of a kind offer.

As always, if you would like to contact me: info@100coachingtips.com

Respectfully yours,

Steve Davis